- Project information
- Method and Activities
- Web Accessibility
- Accessible Communication
- SelfServiceTerminals (SSTs)
- Education on eAccessibility programmes
- Get in Contact
eAccess+ uses the role of “associated partners” to allow the involvement of new and additional stakeholders into the network. It is one of the key tasks for partners to involve additional key stakeholders as associated partners to impact on a better implementation of eAccessibility.
Becoming an associated partner provides you with several advantages including
- Networking with leading experts in eAccessibility
- Discussion with a diverse set of stakeholders in the domain (end users, policy, administration, service providers, industry, ...)
- Background information to new business and activity opportunities
- Access and contribution to profound body of knowledge
- Demonstration of your engagement in eAccessibility as part of your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy
- Distribution of information on own activities
and much more!
Associated partners are expected to
- take eAccessibility on board in their organisation as part of their philosophy (e.g. CSR) and strategic plans
spread information and advocat for eAccessibility in their networks, e.g.
- link on their web page
- eAccess+ as part of their presentations at own and visited events
- dissemination of information
- contribute and exchange with the eAccess+ network
- contribute to the HUB
Come and get involved! A list of associated partners will be added, soon!