- Project information
- Method and Activities
- Web Accessibility
- Accessible Communication
- SelfServiceTerminals (SSTs)
- Get in Contact
COME AND GET INVOLVED!
- Ethical issues in an open and democratic society empower users with disabilities to participate in the information society.
- Political issues as eInclusion and eAccessibility are part of the common sense and high on the agenda of policy.
- Legal issues because the political and social common sense led to according legal frameworks demanding for implementation of eAccessibility.
- Business issues as the number of those benefiting from eAccessibility is much higher than most people expect (20%) and the percentage of citizens who can be addressed by the topic (e.g. Corporate Social Responsibility - CSR, PR) due to personal contacts (family, relatives, friends) is close to 100%.
- Socio-economic issues as eAccessibility has an enormous potential to contribute to more personal independence and therefore more efficient care provision, in particular in an aging society.
It is the goal of eAccess+ to contact, inform, network and co-operate with all stakeholders to foster the take-up of eAccessibility. Provide us your contact details and interests and we will keep you informed on network activities.
You have questions? Please get in contact!
PLEASE NOTE: There are no obligations when you express your interest. eAcces+ will establish contacts with you to discuss your involvement.
Regarding use of data, please READ OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT.